Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dotted Sweatshirt

i just saw a three year old street child buying a cigarette and smoking it in complete abandon. the child is a she, and her mom doesn't seem any perturbed by that..

what has happened to the world.

then i saw a couple alighting from a cab. they look like they've just been from a date in some posh place coz they're wearing formal attires and carrying boxes of red ribbon cakes and the girl has a bouquet of rose on her arms. awww...

hmmm...

am i wasting my youth? should i be smoking? should i be dating? should i not be typing this entry and be in some party instead? drinking?

i remember this gay co-pepper telling me how im wasting my youth by shutting everyone off. i told him/her im not shutting anyone out, it's just that i dont get the point of having so many friends, of attending as many parties as i can, or smoking and subtracting ten years off my life span... what's the point of it all?

time is running out. three more months and my teenage years are done. will i regret it if i dont do something crazy while im still young? i dunno... as far as im concerned, too much pressure alters the normal flow of things. so for now, i'll just wait and see what happens to me in the next three months.

i'll couple that with eating as much fat as i can, because when i reach my twenty's, fat consumption will suddenly follow a cap-and-trade policy... you go beyond the cap and you'll be punished. yeah.

and i'll eat more chunky chicken sandwiches...

-it's unusually cold... or is it just me?-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home