Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gifts

fhew... really tiresome day today.

had skin diving at ten. prof taught us how to use the fins which are not only very small for my feet, they're also fuckin hard to manage. had multiple cramps here and there... poor toes of mine. i think they've disfigured themselves.

btw, my beautiful day was destroyed at exactly 10:42 am when i saw this irritatingly tall gay primate called brylee tiu regarding me while i was getting my eek pair of fins. had to cover myself before actually talking to him. the primate can speak. it asked me if there will be skin diving later... i wanted to shout at his primitive primate brain that "you shouldn't have asked that question when you already see me drippin wet." but i said otherwise; "yes there is..."

then ate at lola lita's with friends (which are all girls.. grr... still can't relate to their musings sometimes.. the guy me..) then ice cream, then gateway for my gifts for my friends. really tiresome, especially when you're from skin diving and your skin sorta itch-aches and your toes just recovered from a series of cramp fits. had to buy things from beauty bar, solo, sm, p&p, etc. haha, female stores. geez. i really should have some guy friends now. well i hope they like my gifts. their from the bottom of my heart. hihi.



thata. gotta goa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home