Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wound

very unfortunate day today.

was reviewing my notes in stat101 earlier, checkin out the freakingly mangled pieces of notes i took down. when i was done, i tried to return it back to the compartment where it has always been on the top of the cabinet. unfortunately stupid me, i used a box to reach it, and when i shoved my notes in its place, the box gave way, and i crashed at the edge of the television, giving me this long, nasty, and painful cut at the side of my midribs.



darn! wound should win an oscar for inducing such pain to a person. well i've disinfected it and put gauze in it so its safe and sound. still hurting though. awww... cant move much.

haha, had one of my oc episodes just today. i thought my wound would need some "medical" treatment, so i went to mercury drug and bought me some scrubs' stuff (haha, yeah, still into my dying dream of medical school... still mum cant hear my medical calling). i called someone first, u know, about the things that i would need to keep my wound away from infection. someone said i need betadine and cotton. i went to mercury and ended up buying these things:



haha! weird me. now im starting to think im being a bit vain. well... i call it oc. and i have this medical calling, you know. i even bought that very small petroleum jelly. i have this big medical book in lipa, and i think i read there something about petroleum jelly and restorative healing... hmmm... vain!

so anyhows. im still writhing in pain whenever my shirt comes in contact with my wound. grrr.

then met with ayen and vida at mcdonalds. gave my gifts. too bad i wasnt able to give sarsi and tin and lav their gifts... huhu. next year na lang.

thanks ayen for the gift! bleh!



skin diving improves my skin tone. yey! too bad i think the wound would scar. well. who cares?
eto na pu ung photo! bleh!



advanced merry christmas everyone!

-nasty-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home