Saturday, November 25, 2006

Scanner Printer

wow, i like!

i have been so heavily excited by my new lexmark printer, which is immaculately white against the cluttery midtoned colors of my room. when i went home, it's the first thing i saw.

the thing with the printer is that it has a scanner on top of it, so i can do away with renting cybercafs, paying Php60 for their scanning services, and undertaking the hassle of going there in the first place.

because of my addiction, i am scanning virtually everything that can be scanned... my prom pictures, my class pictures since prep school, etc. etc. here look at my photos...


this is one of my prom pictures. ive got plenty of photos where i dont actually look like me. haha.


this is my grad pic. i remember this photographer who was so cranky, i conceded to submission to his physically impossible poses. my neck was slightly stiff after the shoot.


this is one of my earliest pictures. i was about one year and a half here, i dunno. but remember when i said my hair looked like a crown of thorns when i was a child, now you know im not exaggerating. i looked like booga-booga.

e2 pa baby pic ko... mejo matanda na ung photo kaya may dust and scratches na...

oh! ang guapo ko no?

yan may malalagay na ulit ako sa multiply.. yehey!

-scan-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home