Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sick Weekend

huhuhuhu.je suis malade.

my face is slightly bloated because i think im wisdom toothing. three of my teeth areaching. and because of that, im having some difficulty chewing, yawning, and speaking. my mouth is basically shut.

then there's something inside my ear, i dunno what it is, maybe a droplet of water, which creates popping sounds whenever i turn my neck to the right. grrr.

anyways, it's so hard to be sick when you're alone in your place, so i asked mum to come over. unfortunately, she couldn't come, because she is sick herself. huhu.

so i asked *** to come over.

...

wow it's so lonely outside. what has happened to the weather?

...

im doing so much for my french class. i even computerized my assignments. (actually i was just itching to use the new printer so im printing a lot of things which didn't really need printing. haha.) and i bought a french dictionary, but i still prefer the one that i lost. it was small and compact and full of french information, unlike this one i just bought, just a plain text-ridden dictionary... i wonder where i lost my webster's.
did you know that the atmosphere of the earth came about through outgassing? outgassing is uh, like, the releasing of gas from the earth's hot core. it's like earth-farting. the atmosphere is one big layer of fart. earth fart.

...

finally i can put a face on the rubber duckie that ayen gave me last holidays. with my new lexmark printer, i can do everything... hahaha! print print print!!!

...

-random thoughts-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home