Friday, December 08, 2006

Pusoy Addicts

we are card addicts. we are specifically: PUSOY addicts.

cant live college life without pusoy. thanks to my friends, they play it with me. yey i love it coz it relaxes my mind and enhances my logic. my favorite pusoy mates are tin, pie, sarah, and tin, and ayen... yeY!

we are so addicted, that wherever we go, we bring a deck of cards and play right there and then. today, we went to econ's lib building and played pusoy there...

actually we played pusoy there because we were amazed by the immaculately shiny and smooth floor. tin was sliding around... here are tin's sablay pics...




haha! sablay! and take note, dahil sa kalikutan nyang yan, nasira ung slippers nya... haha! and not to mention that she still has a report for econ198 after. haha! so she had to wear my slippers because luckily i brought one. they're so big on her feet. haha! SABLAY!

sabaw...

-pusoy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home